Ever wondered what it’s like behind the bubbles? #lushcareers
Lush North America has been creating fresh and handmade cosmetics for the past 20 years- keeping our customers’ bathtubs and showers a little more magical through our retail shops across Canada and the US. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
We are searching for a dynamic and team oriented individual to join our team in a Floor Leader position. As a Floor Leader at Lush you bring enthusiasm and passion for the Lush brand through a fresh and authentic customer, staff, and shop experience.
- A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- A 50% discount off all our products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh
- An unconventional retail structure to support your entrepreneurial spirit
- The opportunity for growth as Lush loves to promote from within
Customer Experience: Ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day. Coach, mentor, and develop your team to offer a tailored customer experience through active listening, genuine curiosity, and expert brand and product knowledge.
Team Involvement: Show up to each shift with a positive attitude and ready to contribute to the team and lead by example in every situation. Be present in driving your own development and constantly look to grow and elevate your skills and add to a solution-oriented work environment.
Operational Excellence: Help create and maintain an inviting shop atmosphere with fresh product, beautiful displays and efficient and accurate processes that support an environment of excellence and lives the Lush values. Delegate and follow-up with your team to ensure they understand expectations and offer your support.
Practice Leadership: Support leadership team in opening and closing the store and counting cash with perfection. Step into leadership by setting an example of high standards and coaching and demonstrating best shop practices to your team. Take on projects and responsibilities that grow you as a leader and deepen your knowledge of the business.
- Can lift to 30 lbs; reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop
- Experience cash handling and open and closing
- Experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in skincare or cosmetics
Weekly: 30-39 hours