For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re searching for Brand Associates to join our team – no experience needed – friendly and eager to learn is what we are looking for! As a Brand Associate, you’re an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers. You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our loyalty programs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks and recommending our customers do the same. Employees who are fully vaccinated may choose to wear masks, depending on their comfort level. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Handle all customer interactions including potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
- You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
- You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
- You’re able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- In Quebec: Must be able to speak French.
BENEFITS AT ATHLETA
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.