Join the WIRELESSWAVE team! As part of the largest multi-carrier wireless retailer in Canada, we are looking to expand our management team and are currently looking for qualified Assistant Sales Managers. With over 150 locations across Canada and still growing, you have the opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Dedicated coach who works with the Sales Manager to provide the team with superior leadership to ensure their success
- A great leader who has the ability to motivate others and build a strong team
- Sales driven achiever who strives to see yourself and your team reach their goals
- A product knowledge expert who motivates your team to be the same
- Professional who is dedicated to representing the Company with a positive attitude and expects the same of your team members
- Goal-oriented individual who is eager to work in an environment that fully leverages your interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist in monitoring sales targets for your location and coach your team to reach their sales goals
- Actively sell and lead by example, guiding customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
- Assist in managing the daily operations of the store
- Recruit, develop , train, mentor and manage employees
- Provide ongoing coaching and training on sales techniques and product knowledge
- Provide customers and staff with superior knowledge of all the product lines services and promotions available
- Implement “Best Practices” and hold your staff accountable
- Industry leading compensation package
- Generous benefits plan
- RRSP company match program
- Excellent employee discounts
- Great employee referral program
- Award-winning training program that will support your success
- Local, regional and national career growth opportunities
If you have the drive and innovation that set you apart from the rest, then we want you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and note in the subject: Park Royal Shopping Centre – Assistant Sales Manager
WIRELESSWAVE stores provide a unique experience to customers seeking leading-edge cellular electronics. Customers can shop the networks in one store, with the choice of seven carriers and an extensive variety of cellular phones and accessories. Knowledgeable staff provide personalized service in a comfortable and friendly shopping environment. It is this ability to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice that keeps the number of referral customers at an all-time high.
GLENTEL encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and the Ontario Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.