We are now actively looking for both Full-Time & Part-Time Jewelry Sales Associates for our PANDORA store (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) located in the Park Royal.
What would make you a good fit:
- Great energy and commitment
- Genuine and professional with integrity
- Loves jewelry and people
- Professionally dressed
- Outstanding customer service skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Shows merchandise with enthusiasm
- Advises customers on quality and value of jewelry, watches, and gemstones
- Creates unforgettable moments for customers that leave a lasting impression
- Compiles lists of customer names and maintain on-going contact
- Fits rings, watches, chains with various sizing tools
- Estimates the cost of custom work and repair of jewelry and watches
- Prepares and/or inventory stock as needed
- Works well independently as well as within a small, close-knit team
- Personality is upbeat, warm, caring and dedicated
- Enjoys daily interaction with customers, coworkers, the corporate office and vendors
- Communicates well with diverse and multicultural populations
- Ability to work flexible non-traditional hours, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Attend company training seminars
- Hourly pay, SPIFFs, bonuses, monthly incentives
- Employee merchandise discount
- Paid training, vacation & holidays
- Extended health and dental benefits
Join us in creating customers for life!
We have been in business for 105 years and know what it means to create something that lasts for life.Ben Bridge Jeweler has 95 stores in 11 U.S. states and British Columbia including over 40 PANDORA stores focused on serving our customers with quality jewelry that will be cherished for life.
PANDORA (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) is seeking sales professionals who promote and endorse the PANDORA brand with the Ben Bridge culture and execute the brand experience that will produce the highest possible sales volume and maximize profitability opportunities.
We believe jewelry is more than just an adornment. To us, it is a means of expression. Love, personality, history – fine jewelry embodies them all. And its meaning only grows with time. We don’t want to sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
Submit your resume to apply!!