You are enthusiastic, courteous and you enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced environment? Always up for challenges, the Cashier / Sales Associate offers a unique customer experience by always representing the brand image through his/her attitude and product knowledge. We are looking for positive and motivated candidates to join our team!
- Previous customer service experience is not a requirement, but beneficial.
- Enjoy providing a great shopping experience that exceeds the customer expectations.
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns/issues.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment, thanks to your organizational and interpersonal skills; and ability to quickly learn new tech and procedures.
- Embrace a flexible scheduled based on the store needs.
Since 1940, Browns has been the leader in fashion footwear, featuring top international designer collections, luxurious leather goods, and exclusive street savvy fashion for women, men and children.
We are a family-owned and operated company, with major expansion plans that will offer growth opportunities for our sales associates. We welcome dynamic, ambitious individuals with selling talent to join our team on a full- or part-time basis, and we provide an exciting work environment, generous compensation, and attractive benefit plans.
Apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com