Shefield Express at Park Royal is now hiring!
- Shefield & Express® stores have been in malls across Canada since 1976. Shefield & Express® is a high-end convenience store offering the following to its customers:
- An extensive tobacco section with a large display of cigarettes, pipes, pipe tobacco, fine cut tobacco and rolling papers - all priced at very competitive price-points;
- Electronic vaporizers, e-liquids and various accessories.
- Glassware and accessories such as glass pipes, bongs and other accessories sourced from Canadian companies.
- A wide selection of cigars from many countries, including Cuba.
- Smoking accessories including the ever-popular Zippo lighters and cigar humidors for the home.
Skills and qualities:
- Embodies the leadership skills needed to attract and build a high-performance team.
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance exceptional service contributes in growing store sales.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships with customers, sales associates and the community.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic in creating an environment for both the store and team to succeed.
- Reinforces consistent selling, service and operational standards through coaching,training and accountability.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, fiscal responsibility, critical thinking, and leadership courage.
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
- Minimum 1 year Retail Sales Experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of leadership experience preferred. Specialty retailing experience preferred.
- Able to effectively select, lead and develop a small team of sales associates.
- Strong sales experience required with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business including opening/closing shifts as well as weekend and Holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
Please send in your resumes to
Shefield Express #107
Please include your earliest available start date.
Job Type: Full-time