Since our inception in 2010, OAK+FORT has curated collections that reflect our design philosophies. OAK + FORT is a belief that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. We are not distracted or fettered by trends. We will continue to provide attainable luxury to like-minded individuals.
This is a unique opportunity and ideal for an individual who is interested in working in a creative, high-paced environment.
As a Stock Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Inspiring and motivating the store team by demonstrating leadership qualities
- Providing an exceptional client experience to customers by being a sales exemplar
- Ensuring the right quantity of stock is on the sales floor through product feedback and communication with the Store Manager
- Completing all duties related to store opening and closing such as ensuring sufficient cash-flow, handling deposit and sending out communications to Head Office
- Ensuring the smooth execution of inventory counts and audits
- Ensuring merchandise in the backroom is set up in an organized manner
- Floor managing and driving sales through recognizing seizing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Influence and support others through building presence
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Manage time and priorities effectively
- Build constructive and effective relationships with the store team
- Present ideas and recommendations in a professional, organized and logical manner.
Please send your resume to email@example.com