We are now actively looking for both Full-Time & Part-Time Retail Sales Professionals for our PANDORA store (owned and operated by Ben Bridge) located at the Pearlridge Center Mall.
Across 11 states and 90 locations including more than 30 PANDORA stores, Ben Bridge Jeweler has helped customers celebrate their special moments for life. PANDORA (owned and operated by Ben Bridge) is seeking sales professionals who promote and endorse the PANDORA brand with the Ben Bridge culture and execute the brand experience that will produce the highest possible sales volume and maximize profitability opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Show merchandise with enthusiasm
- [iKnowledgeably advise customers on quality and value of jewelry
- Create unforgettable moments for customers that leave a lasting impression
- Compile lists of customer names and maintain on-going contact
- Prepare and/or inventory stock as needed
- An upbeat, warm, caring and dedicated personality
- Daily interaction with customers, coworkers, vendors, and home office associates
- Can work independently as well as within a small, close-knit team
- Able to converse easily and pleasantly with diverse and multicultural populations
- Flexible schedule, including ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Greet customers as they enter the store and treat them with respect, courtesy, and dignity
- Operate a computerized register
- Attend company training seminars
What would make you a good fit:
- Great energy and commitment
- Integrity, professionalism, and being genuine
- Someone who loves jewelry and people
- Dresses professionally
- Provides outstanding customer service
- Learns to take charge
- Hourly pay, SPIFFs, bonuses, monthly incentives
- Employee merchandise discount
- Paid on-the-job training, vacation & holidays
- Extended health and dental benefits and more!
Join us in creating customers for life.
Apply now by emailing your resume to VWong@BenBridge.com and/or go to our store location in person and fill out an application today!