Are you an energetic, highly motivated individual with a passion for giving great customer service? Do you want to work in a fun, challenging and fashionable work environment? Would you like to come to work every day and help women feel great about themselves?
If so, Change Lingerie may be the place for you!
With over 100 sizes, we specialize in bra fittings, giving one-on-one service and offering fashionable products to fit every woman.
The successful candidate must have significant sales experience and be capable of multitasking while providing an exceptional one-on-one customer experience.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work as part of a team and alone
- Excellent communication and "people skills"
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Willingness to take initiative
The position responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Meeting sales targets
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints
- Opening and closing the store
- Cash handling
- Receiving & processing of stock
- Keeping the store clean
- 1 year in retail
- 1 year as a sale associate
If you are interested in joining our Team, please forward your resume and cover letter to Parkroyal@change.com