Join the WIRELESSWAVE team! As the largest multi-carrier wireless retailer in Canada, we are looking for customer service focused Sales Associates to join our growing team. With over 150 locations across Canada, you have the opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Motivated to be a product knowledge expert
- Eager to embrace the latest technology
- Established, with a proven track record in proving superior sales & customer service
- Dedicated to presenting a professional appearance, demeanor and attitude and expects the same in your team members
- Ready for a rewarding challenge
- Goal oriented individual who is eager to work in an environment that fully leverages your interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work in partnership with Sales Managers and team members to maximize store sales
- Establish trusting relationships with customers
- Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
- Guide customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
- Provide follow up service and guidance
- Industry leading compensation package
- Generous benefits plan
- RRSP company match program
- Excellent employee discounts
- Great employee referral program
- Award-winning training program that will support your success
- Local, regional and national career growth opportunities
If you have the drive and innovation that set you apart from the rest, then we want you!
WIRELESSWAVE stores provide a unique experience to customers seeking leading-edge cellular electronics. Customers can shop the networks in one store, with the choice of seven carriers and an extensive variety of cellular phones and accessories. Knowledgeable staff provide personalized service in a comfortable and friendly shopping environment. It is this ability to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice that keeps the number of referral customers at an all-time high.
GLENTEL encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and the Ontario Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the location and title in the subject line.