Caposhie is a division of Noble Motives Collective. We offer a thoughtfully designed retail experience for the 40+, featuring clothing for every shape that is on-trend, high quality, and of good value for women and men.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
The successful Team Lead will have few years of store management experience in a specialty retailer environment, with a strong emphasis on customer service, product knowledge and visual presentation.
Our Team Leads are responsible for every aspect of the store. They serve as a leader of their store, developing and motivating the entire staff to provide a superior level of customer service that will maximize sales and profits.
Team Leads maintain a set standard that others aspire to through their effective communication, training, and feedback skills. Our Team Lead assists and supports the Store Manager to oversee sales associates and support staff within the store, ensuring that the highest level of customer service and operational standards are upheld.
Desired Skills & Experience
For consideration all qualified Team Lead candidates will meet the following expectations:
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and provide them with an exceptional customer shopping experience
- Clearly communicates and effectively listens to customers’ needs.
- Proven ability to close sales
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic, and ambitious team player that drives performance towards outstanding results
- Ability to effective train staff on sales and product knowledge.
- Proficient on sales registers computer system
- Possess strong Multi-Tasking skills
- Possess a LOVE for Fashion
- Flexible Availability and able to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must have minimum 2 years retail fashion sales experience
If you love fashion, and enjoy working in a fun, and dynamic environment we want to meet you!
We invite you email or to drop your resume off in person along with your cover letter Attention: Stephon, firstname.lastname@example.org.