Are you a leader who is able to encourage and drive your sales team to deliver higher results?
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where each person has the ability to contribute to the success of our brand.
Our Junior Assistant Managers will:
- Demonstrate successful leadership ability
- Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Assist with the selection, development, and retention of a knowledgeable and engaged sales team
As a Junior Assistant Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible part-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Apply in person, in-store today! Or on-line: lechateau.com