The Body Shop
Want to Enrich Your Career? At The Body Shop we take pride in enriching our people! We are looking for passionate retailers to join our expanding management team.
Purpose of role:
Responsible and accountable for managing all operational and financial aspects of the shop, including audits, recruitment and training and development.
To be committed to establishing and maintaining high professional standards in the areas of sales performance, customer service, visual presentation, inventory management, health & safety, shop operations, and people management and development. The Shop Manager will demonstrate and uphold the commitment and vision of the company.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- To develop and achieve individual and shop sales targets to meet and exceed Company KPI’s
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures as per The Body Shop Employee Handbook, Shop Operations Manuals, Body Talk (Company Intranet)
- Plan effective team scheduling that meets the needs of the business; effectively using past & current sales trends
- Recruit, retain and develop a high performing and diverse team developing both internal and external talent
- Articulate and present the shop’s business performance as required
- Provide constructive feedback to the business on performance of sales initiatives
- To complete reports accurately and on time as directed by your District Sales Manager
- Provide leadership and guidance in matters of customer service and product knowledge; consistently striving for results.
- Effectively execute visual merchandising plans to Company guidelines and customer service standards
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the shop as per The Body Shop’s operational standards including the completion of all audit documentation
- Provide on-going coaching, training and development and tracking for the shop team using The Body Shop Retail Academy training materials and selling tools
- Delegate appropriately and provide responsibility and career development opportunities
- Implement the progressive discipline process as required in a timely manner in conjunction with the District Sales Manager and HR Business Partner
Compensation: Based on experience, Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus.