La Senza Power Sellers are associates who deliver a best in class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth. They drive personal sales and SPAH performance, have open availability and demonstrate all expected selling behaviours plus embody all attributes of La Senza sellers. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering a highly satisfying customer experiences. Consistently leads the La Senza selling model with confidence, passion and expertise for the brand. Confident in knowledge.
- Responsible for creating a shopping experience that is effortless, inspiring and productive through expert product knowledge and cultivating relationships with customers to elevate the shopping experience. Develop customer loyalty and following.
- Consistently offer bra measurements and fittings to determine the right fit; use name exchange, and share personal testimony as a technique. Confident and knowledgeable in Fashion and use the knowledge to educate the customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a bra wardrobe and expand the sale across multiple categories through listening to understand her buying style.
- Promote and display teamwork across all zones to ensure the customer's journey is seamless.
- Demonstrate the ability to assist multiple customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and insight regarding inventory availability, customer requests and provide feedback on the product to store leadership.
- Take initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories, maintains store presentation.
- Aware of overall business results, overall satisfaction, and drivers of customer satisfaction.
- Understand key business metrics and read and action performance screens.
- Understand, adhere to and reinforce brand standards.
- Reinforce all activities related to providing a safe working environment.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between customer service, associate engagement and shrink.
Influences the following key metrics:
- Bra/Launch performance, sales percent to plan, SPH, conversion, ADS, UPT
- Consistently achieve individual selling goals to remain in program
- Embraces the organization’s mission
- Meets defined availability criteria
- Highly driven to exceed sales quotas and customer satisfaction goals on a consistent base
- Possesses a passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and high energy
- Possesses excellent listening, organization and follow through skills
- Demonstrates the ability to connect with and relate to customers and builds meaningful relationships
- Displays confidence (ie: makes eye contact, strong posture)
- Collaborative, competitive spirit
To apply for this rewarding opportunity please apply on line at Lasenza.jobs to the sales specialist Park Royal posting. While we appreciate all applications, only qualified contacts will be contacted.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.