Kate Spade New York
Kate Spade New York is looking for part time muses to join our fun and colorful team.
Other brands call them sales associates we call them muses.
General purpose of the position: represent and communicate the kate spade brand and lifestyle to customers through sales competency, product expertise and by providing the highest level of customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Client & service expert:
- contribute to achieving the store’s sales goals
- develops strong product knowledge across all categories
- the sales muse is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate kate spade experience.
- is able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills.
- Ensures proactive client outreach and use of client book.
- building brand equity.
- Understands and communicates the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
- demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team is open to coaching from all team members.
- Execute operational tasks as per company directives
- accurately processes all pos transactions
- adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
- performs janitorial duties when needed to ensure the shop is spotless.
- available to work store schedule as needed and is open to flexibility with schedule changes with a minimum availability of 15 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and stat holidays. -standing for extended periods of time
- able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- comfortable climbing ladders
skills and abilities required:
- professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- prior luxury goods experience preferred
- proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- works well in a team environment
- college degree preferred
You can apply in store or email resumes to the store leader Jessica Digney at email@example.com or on katespade.com.