Kate Spade New York
Other company’s call them supervisors we call them senior muse’s.
General purpose of the position: partner with store leadership to produce successful financial results. provide leadership to the team in order to execute sales generation, clientele development, operational, visual, recruitment and administrative functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Essential duties and responsibilities
Client & service expert:
- clientele development through coaching team on proactive client outreach, and building and maintaining relationships with new clients
- develop business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or attract a new customer to the store
- ensure each associate is actively utilizing their client book in order to generate increased sales through monthly client book reviews and evaluation of their outreach
- ensure team is compliant with all clientele standards
- ensure all associates complete the sales training program
- model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales
Leadership presence/steward of talent:
- assist the store leader with the achievement of financial success through improvement of measurable results that positively impact the store performance
- lead by example when helping guests on the floor by following the muse moves.
- educate team on product, sales plans, personal goals, measurable stats, is able to coach to these stats to ensure business in maximized
- ability to network in the community to ensure open positions are filled efficiently with little impact to the business; build a bench for future promotions and openings
Build brand equity:
- Understand and able to communicate the kate spade brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer
- ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
- ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented and store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
- communicate merchandise sell-through, stock position, business trend information, product issues, customer feedback to SL in order to increase customer service and sales
- perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility
- assist SL with maintaining payroll budget by managing schedule and making necessary adjustments when the business warrants
- monitor, maintain, and follow company policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention to protect the company’s inventory and assets; conduct self audits
- ability to accurately manage the processing of all pos transactions to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- partner with warehouse to effectively manage workload planning, markdowns & merchandise flow processes
- maintain office and facility organizational and cleanliness standards
Skills and abilities required:
- professional sales development and exceptional interpersonal skills
- strong leadership qualities; the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and to our client base
- ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
- comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
- proficient in windows-based software such as excel, word and outlook
- available to work the schedule as needed with an availability of a minimum of 25 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and stat holidays.
- Open to flexibility if schedule changes are needed for the business.
- standing for extended periods of time
- able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- comfortable climbing ladders
Education and experience required:
- minimum 3 years management experience in a comparable retail environment
- college degree preferred
- prior luxury goods experience preferred
please apply in person at kate spade new york in park royal shopping centre, online at katespade.com or email resumes to store leader Jessica Digney at firstname.lastname@example.org